Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CHURROS!

Okay, so I got this wild "hair" and decided to make these today. They were pretty simple....here are my pictures;
Okay, so the recipe said to use a pastry bag and the star tip and I could not find my star tip then I remembered I had THIS! Its from Pampered Chef and its for frosting and it has a star tip. It worked PERFECT! Just squeeze the handle and out come churros...
I put the oil in the cast iron pan that we make our taco shells in. This pan as been around for MANY years! It worked great....

When the churros were golden brown, I took them out and rolled them in cinnamon and granulated sugar...

Here is the finished product. I went all out on the plate, I know! I made hubby try them and he said they were good an my three year old asked for another and knew exactly what they were before I even told him! Now he wants to go to Disneyland, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment