Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hello Blogland!

I have recently become obsessed with searching other people's blogs for GREAT ideas that I can copycat! I love seeing what other people are doing and trying it out for myself. Here is a list of things I am wanting to try:
Door Wreath from plastic grocery bags. I think this would be a great idea for Christmas, add a sparkly "Christmas" ribbing and you have a great wintry decoration or inexpensive gift.
Something else I saw was this so very cute garland! I am a sucker for anything red, white and blue and I love patriotic decorations. This looks so easy I am dying to try it!

I found a churro recipe online and then while I was searching blogs, I found the snickerdoodle muffin recipe. The pictures make these muffins look sooo amazing!

Here are some cute Valentine's ideas I JUST came across. I have never done a garland but after seeing all these posts, I may have to try one (or two.) I am now on the hunt for something fun for Halloween!

Speaking of Halloween, how cute are these terra cotta mummies?!?!?! I am so going to make these this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment