Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It Has Been Chosen!

My son has decided that he would like a Star Wars birthday party this year. I knew it was coming since he is obsessed (I use the word loosely) with ALL things Star Wars. Now it is time for me to scour the Internet looking for some great ideas for his party. My Nephew had a Star Wars themed party for his fourth birthday so it is my duty to NOT replicate anything that was done at his party! Well, one exception....my brother will make the cake! Here are a few of the ideas I have found so far....
I LOVE this first idea, "Yoda Soda." It's simple and very cute! It is simply lime sherbet and sprite! Wa la...Yoda soda. Genius!


I like this idea as well, make your own R2D2 but I need to find more than just THIS picture. I need to find the tutorial so I can figure out if this is something for smaller children as well...

If you have any other ideas I would love to hear them! I am looking for "original," fun, exciting things for a three, well four year olds birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment