Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Semi-homemade cupcakes

Tomorrow night is my son's last tee ball game and there will be a pizza party after the game for medals and certificates. I volunteered to bring/make cupcakes and realized I am limited time and in this heat I do NOT feel like baking! I ended up at Sam's Club asking for a box of white cupcakes with white butter cream frosting. I called up my brother and asked for his two cents and together this is what we came up with:

Started with the plain cupcakes that I purchased

Took the frosting off


Put it in the bowl


Piped it onto the cupcakes
Ran a butter knife under hot water too smooth out the tops of the cupcakes

So they looked like this

This is what I purchased to pipe the threads on with

This is all the frosting I have left over

And this is what I ended with!

No comments:

Post a Comment