Saturday, August 7, 2010

Flip Flop Cookies

I saw this idea online when I searched images of "flip flop cookies." I purchased the cookies a few days ago then today went to Michael's and found the icing and the sprinkles. I chose the Wilton in the tube because I already had the compatible tips from when I made the baseball cupcakes. The hardest part of this whole process was choosing the color icing. My luau birthday party has taken on a pink and orange kinda vibe but there are many colors in the patter for the plates, napkins, etc. I liked the idea of the "swirled" icing so I went with the very girly pink and purple color. I then chose the over sized sprinkles for the accent on the flip flip. I simply screwed the tip on the tube then piped a "V" shape on one end then added the flower sprinkle. ADORABLE! They are sure to be a huge hit tomorrow at my birthday flip flop luau!



No comments:

Post a Comment