Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What a deal!!!


I saw an idea online where a girl had used a large cylinder vase and put red apples and water in it and used it for her center piece for her Twi-party....I loved the idea and went on a "hunt" to find one! I knew Target had them and they wanted $14.99 for theirs but I wanted to try one more place. So off I sent to Tai Pan Trading Co. and there I found something similar that I knew would work. It was priced at $9.97 and it is a bit tapered at the bottom but would still totally work for what I want to do! I decided that the $10 price tag was a good deal and off I went to the register where it scanned $4.99!!! Is that a deal or what?!?!? I was so surprised I almost ran and got another but then I questioned what I would do with two...ha ha ha! So, here is a (not so good) picture of my vase. Vanessa had a great idea of a transparency in her vase of Bella and Edward and I am actually throwing that idea around. In hers she used a red wire ribbon but in mine I will use the apples....

No comments:

Post a Comment