Saturday, June 19, 2010

I won!!!


Okay, I never win ANYTHING! My sister in law, Amber posted a link to her friends blog and I have been following her ever since. Here is a link to Vanessa's blog, she is amazingly talented and I have to admit, I am borrowing a few of her ideas from her twilight party and just going to "Tamify" them a bit. You'll have to come back to see what happens at our Twilight party next week!!! Okay, back to the winning part... Vanessa made these awesome count down blocks for her girls as favors for her Twilight party and when I saw them on her blog, I called my SIL and asked her to find out how much Vanessa would charge to make me a set. For a VERY reasonable price, I purchased my very own set and my SIL hand delivered them to me when she was out for the anniversary party. Well, right after Vanessa's party, she posted a blog and asked everyone, "what would you bring Edward for his birthday?" I simply replied that I would bring him a mountain lion (his favorite animal to hunt) and I won. Thanks Vanessa!!! I am going to make another Twi-hard very happy next Sunday when I give her these at our party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment