Saturday, June 19, 2010

Andrade 60th Wedding Anniversary (Reyes/Agnes)

My mother in law enlisted me to help her with her parents 60th wedding anniversary. After discussion over theme, colors, etc... I decided instead of a cake, I would do cupcakes and just "Tamify" them. I found the gold sugar sprinkles at a local baking supply store that I frequent called Sweet Mercantile. I found the cupcake wrappers HERE and I bought the cupcakes at Sam's Club. Here is how they turned out:



**Note; the cupcake wrappers are reversible so I put the polka-dots on the chocolate ones and the "Happy Anniversary" on the white.


When a "theme" was being discussed, I threw out the idea of family photos on the tables. This is what my Sister In Law came up with and my Step Daughter did the money tree. They both did a great job in making the idea much better then I could or would have done. Thanks Amber and Jackie!!!



Here are the invitations I made:

No comments:

Post a Comment