Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thirsty?


Today's post is brought to you by Aquafina! Well not really but the water I used IS Aquafina....

This was today's "Twi-project" and I think it turned out rather well, don't you? I actually did four of them last night and just put the black label over two of the existing Aquafina labels and then realized (when it was too late to correct it) that you can see the blue label underneath. Hum... That is when I tried to remove the existing label and they turned out much better. I only made ten because the labels printed in two and I have a total of nine girls coming to the party. If more water is needed it will just have to be "Twilight free" water from my fridge, ha ha ha! I have also included a picture of my "battle injury." As I squatted down to get the water from my pantry floor, I scraped my knee on my son's plastic tote that has his "adult supervised" toys in it (play-doh.) As you can see, it IS a bit more than a paper cut so I sure am glad that Jasper and the boys are out hunting this weekend or things might have gotten a bit "ugly" around here. (LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment