Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Oreo's

Another team challenge at work that I get roped into putting together.... I was given one of those cheap plastic cauldrons and told to "fill it." I decided to spray paint it with the same spray paint I used for my candle sticks before my Twilight party. It made the cauldron look more "metal" and gave it a "sparkle" too! The team donated about $45 so I decided to go to Bath & Body Works and "have at it!" I put in some of the Twilight Woods scent in the body lotion, body spray and bath gel then I added the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin hand soap and portable scent dispenser. The two smaller bottles in the front are hand sanitizer in a fun Halloween theme. I needed filler so I opted for chocolate covered Oreo's. I found the pumpkin candies at Michael's for $1.99 and went to town. Most popular cauldron wins their choice of a pizza party or ice cream party.

No comments:

Post a Comment