Friday, September 17, 2010

Chocolate Covered Marshmallows

My niece Lilly just turned three last week and we headed out to Arizona to help her celebrate. I have done chocolate covered marshmallows before but wanted to try something cute and girlie for her birthday. Her party was "Princess and the Frog" themed so I decided I would theme the marshmallow bouquet the same. I collected my supplies; marshmallows, chocolate, sprinkles, sticks, bags, ribbons, pictures, cup and "frog." The marshmallows were a bit tricky but I figured them out and this is the end result. They made it to Arizona and did NOT melt in the heat and everyone loved them!



***Side note, these pictures were taken with my phone so they are not the best. For some reason I failed to take pictures with my actual camera

No comments:

Post a Comment